SWORN TRANSLATOR IN LA LINEA DE LA CONCEPCION / GIBRALTAR AND TORRE DEL MAR (VELEZ-MALAGA)
I am Miguel Ángel Cascales, Sworn Translator in La Linea de la Concepción/Gibraltar and Torre del Mar (Velez-Malaga). I am a Sworn Translator and Interpreter appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation (MAEUEC in Spanish). I am also UK-certified as a Public Service Translator and Interpreter by the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
I offer sworn translations for the following language combinations: English to Spanish, Spanish to English, French to Spanish, Spanish to French, French to English and English to French.
You will receive your official sworn translations quickly and without intermediaries. You can collect your translations from one of my offices in La Linea de la Concepcion/Gibraltar or Torre del Mar (Velez-Malaga), or have them delivered by post (also to countries other than Spain). I also offer electronically signed PDF translations, which are more convenient and considered as original documents if you are able to submit your documents online.
All my translations include my official stamp and signature, and can be produced to any institution in any EU country. Non-sworn translations are not accepted by public institutions in Spain and in many other EU countries.
A sworn translation also includes a statement by the sworn translator regarding the accuracy of the translation, and the sworn translation and the original document are stapled together. All the pages of the sworn translation (including the original document) must be dated and bear the official stamp of the sworn translator.
Sworn translation: Spanish, English and French
From sworn translations to medical and technical translations
Legal, sworn and administrative translation
- Civil Registry certificates (marriage, death and birth certificates)
- Police and municipal certificates (DBS, criminal records and municipal registration certificates)
- Visas, passports and IDs
- Notary Public documents (wills, powers of attorney and deeds)
- Court documents (court sentences, orders and notices, and divorce decrees)
- Academic and university diplomas, certificates and transcripts
- Legal documents signed by private parties (sales or service contracts)
Medical and pharmaceutical translation
- Clinical trial reports
- Specialised articles
- Label and packaging information
- Summaries of Product Characteristics and information leaflets
- Patient-facing information (informed consent form, notifications)
- CRO contracts
Economic, business and financial translation
- Financial statements
- Articles of association and memoranda of association
- Paychecks, invoices and confidentiality agreements
- Bank certificates
- Mortgages and loans
- Income and pension certificates
Literary, commercial and marketing translation
- Translation of books
- Stylistic proofreading and spellchecks
- Galley proofs
- Website localization
- Product content (brochures, catalogues and adverts)
- Press releases and newsletters
- General translation
DOUBLE QUALITY ASSURANCE
Both institutions seek to ensure the quality of the translations and interpretations done by those professional translators and interpreters certified by them. Please take a look at the official list of Sworn Translators and Interpreters in Spain.